Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of registration
School / surfing club rules and website "pinguru - pinguru.net"
Our goal is to make happy and promote everyone who comes to us,
We do our best to ensure you receive the maximum service,
We prepare in advance with a large and experienced training team and work hard for the success of the courses and ongoing activities.
The cancellation policy is designed to protect the stability and seriousness of our work.
However we understand that life has its own ways and timings and that not everything can be predicted in advance…
Lots of good!
The "pinguu" team
A must read before any registration!
Concentration of statements / rules of our courses:
1. The parent's statement for the surfing camp, I confirm that:
1. I / my family does not suffer from any medical or health problem that prevents him / her from participating in the extreme sports activity "surfing and all beach activities at or outside the beach as part of the activities of the " Szena Adventures " surfing school , I undertake Inform the activity manager of any change in health status.
I know that in order for the activity to be effective and safe that I / my son / daughter must obey the instructions of the instructor, disciplinary problems and inappropriate behavior will result in termination of activity without any refund.
3. On the registration pages, all the details must be filled in accurately - all the details are final for the summer camp.
4. I approve the publication of photos in which my children are photographed. If I am not interested I must notify in writing.
2. Rules and procedures for registering / canceling a summer camp:
1. Cancellation of a transaction will be done through a written request to the surfing club "pinguru" , by email firstname.lastname@example.org and through a phone call with the office 054-2575839 for final approval.
Cancellation for a period of up to 14 days and less than 30 days before the start of the camp will result in a cancellation fee of NIS 250 and credit of the balance.
Cancellation of participation 14 days to 7 days before the start of the activity will result in a charge of 25% of the transaction amount + full shuttle payment (for shuttle applicants - 300 NIS)
Cancellation of registration 7 days or less before the start of the activity, will charge an amount of 50% of the transaction amount + full shuttle payment (for shuttle applicants - 300 NIS).
5. Cancellation during the activity - no refund. Will charge the full fee for the course + the full amount for the transportation commitment to those who canceled or did not arrive.
6. The cancellation request must be sent by email. Credit for absence will be given only for illness of 3 days or more in a row, the number of credit days will be given according to the number of sick days he received from the doctor.
7. There is no refund for delays to activity.
8. Without derogating from the above sections, in the event that the transaction canceled in accordance with the provisions of section B above is an ongoing transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Law), which has already begun providing the service, you will be charged the relative consideration for the service provided before the cancellation date.
9. All the details must be filled in accurately - all the details are final for the summer camp.
10. It is not possible to cancel or receive a refund for registration for transportation, which you stated on the registration page for the summer camp in the box "I need transportation (will be used for transportation if you choose this service) *".
3. Statement for surfing classes Parent statement:
After payment, it is not possible for any reason to receive a refund for an unused rate
2. I / my family does not suffer from any medical or health problem that prevents him / her from participating in extreme sports activities "surfing" and any beach activity at or outside the sea as part of the activities of the "pinguru" surfing school . I undertake to inform the activity manager of any change in health status.
3. I know that in order for the activity to be effective and safe, I / my son / daughter must obey the instructions of the guide. Discipline problems and misconduct will result in termination of activity without any refund.
4. I confirm that I / my son / daughter have a basic knowledge of swimming.
5. I approve the publication of pictures in which I / my children. If I am not interested I must notify in writing.
6. Proportional credit in the event of retirement, from the month following the month of retirement.
7. In the event of retirement / freezing of a subscription, notice must be given in the month following the month of retirement, there is no refund for a month that has not been used.
8. The payment is made month by month automatically and does not take up a credit line.
4. Statement and rules for the course / Private surfing lesson Parent / trainee statement:
After payment, it is not possible for any reason to receive a refund for an unused rate
2. The course is valid for 3 months
3. I / my family does not suffer from any medical or health problem that prevents him / her from participating in extreme sports activities "surfing" and any beach activity at or outside the beach as part of the activities of the "Surna Adventure" surfing school . I undertake to inform the activity manager of any change in health status.
4. I know that in order for the activity to be effective and safe, I / my son / daughter must obey the instructions of the guide. Discipline problems and misconduct will result in termination of activity without any refund.
5. I confirm that I / my son / daughter have a basic knowledge of swimming.
6. I approve the publication of pictures in which I / my children. If I am not interested I must notify in writing.
Site Site Adventure and Online Store Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to the Cesena Adventures surf club
You are welcome to contact us with any questions by email at email@example.com Or on mobile 054-2575839
1.2. The use of masculine in the regulations and / or anywhere else on the site is done for convenience only and anywhere in these regulations and / or on the site where the masculine is used, also refers to the female implicitly.
1.3. Your use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the terms of these Terms and Conditions and the other terms that appear or will appear on the Website when you use them. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions or / or the additional terms on the site, you are asked to refrain from using the site of any kind and type, including registration for services provided through the site, joining the customer club and / or purchasing products through the site.
1.4. Please read the instructions for use and the regulations carefully and carefully, as they constitute a binding contract between you and the "Cezanne Adventures" surfing club, for all intents and purposes.
1.5. In any case of conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and information obtained from another source, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
1.7. The information contained in the site registers and / or in the computers of the "pinguru" club will constitute conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions performed through the site.
1.8. Wherever "pinguru" is indicated in these regulations, the reference is also to those on its behalf.
1.9. The "pinguru" surfing club makes efforts to make sure that the information displayed on the website is complete and accurate, but that inaccuracies and / or errors may appear in good faith and that the business will not be carried. Under any responsibility for the purpose of this information.
1.10. For any question and / or clarification and / or clarification, you can contact "pinguru" through the contact details listed below in section 7 of the regulations.
How the site is used by users
Any person who uses the functions of the site, both directly and indirectly, including a visitor, customer who makes a purchase in the store and / or for any other use (hereinafter: "user" and / or "customer"), declares, agrees and undertakes to meet all of the following conditions:
2.1. Do not transfer, collect or use the content and / or details and / or any other information contained on the site, whether the information as such belongs to "pinguu" or to a third party.
2.2. Do not upload to the Site illegal content or images that display violence, nudity (including partial), discrimination, content that harms third parties, pornographic or sexually explicit content, content that includes defamation, bullying, harassment, abuse, threats, impersonation or intimidation of persons or entities , Private or confidential information. "pinguru" will be entitled to immediately terminate the use of a user who violates the above and / or prevent him from using the site in the future.
2.3. Do not make any use of the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, offensive to a terrorist that will interfere with, disrupt, alter, destroy, damage, restrict, sabotage or otherwise affect the proper operation of the Site in any way, including and without limitation, viruses, worms, horses Trojans, spyware, malware or any other means or technology that destroys or otherwise disrupts.
The services offered on the site
3.1. The images displayed on the website are for illustration and that there may be differences between the appearance and specifications of the product / service and the image.
3.2. "Cezanne Adventures" may update the prices of the services provided on the site without the need for prior notice and at its sole discretion. The binding price is the price of the product as delivered to the customer when completing the registration and / or ordering process.
3.3. "Cezanne Adventures" may publish and / or offer the users of the site promotions and / or discounts and any other benefit under the conditions set by it and at its sole discretion. "pinguu" Will be entitled to terminate any such benefit immediately and without prior notice.
For details and inquiries regarding the operation of the site and its activity, you can contact "pinguru" at the following details:
4.1. "pinguru" takes the usual precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information provided by customers.
4.2. Any transfer of a credit card number from the site is done in an encrypted manner according to the PCI DSS standard and these details are not registered on the site and are not stored by "pinguru". In cases beyond its control or due to force majeure, "pinguru" will not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct caused to the customer or anyone on his behalf and / or if this information is lost or reaches a hostile party and / or used without permission.
4.3. "pinguru" undertakes not to use the details of the customers registered on the site, but only for the purposes of operating the site, and in order to enable the transaction or registration to be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the regulations and any law.
5.1. The privacy of the users of the site is important to the "pinguu" club. In order to improve the protection of the privacy of visitors and / or customers of the site, the site provides this information regarding its privacy protection policy and about the options available to users during their stay on the site and regarding the conduct of the site regarding the collection of information.
5.2. "Pinguru" may provide personal information and / or information about the activity of the users of the site at the request of a qualified legal entity due to legal proceedings, or in cases where the "Pinguru" surfing club believes in good faith and fairness that the provision of information is essential for prevention or action. Relating to suspicious, illegal actions and / or for the purpose of assisting government enforcement authorities and / or for the purpose of protecting the security and use of the site's customers, as well as the proper and continuous management of the site.
5.4. In non-identifying information, ie information that can not be attributed to a particular person, we use to improve our site and update our commercial conduct and services, while non-name information is also passed on to other parties, including our advertisers. For example: the number of visitors to the site, the number of women who sign up for a particular questionnaire on the site, etc., but not every detail of information that personally identifies the visitor to the site.
5.5. For any request for more information, you can contact the "pinguru" surfing club directly under the "Contact Us" tab on the website, the "pinguru" surfing club will try to act in accordance with the request.
6.1. The site as a whole includes all the information that appears on it and the underlying software is offered to the public as they are.
6.2. The Site may include a link to third party sites or properties, including through advertisement, images or information. The information on the site may include content from third parties that are not controlled and / or related to the "pinguru" surfing club. For the avoidance of doubt, the "pinguru" surfing club will not be responsible in any way for the services or properties of a third party as stated above. The "pinguru" surfing club may, in its sole discretion, remove any link from the site and / or add additional links.
6.3. The "pinguru" surfing club and / or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the user or a third party, as a result of using or purchasing through the site, whatever the cause of action, including loss of income and / or prevention Profit that will be caused for any reason to the customer and / or user of the site and / or another third party.
Choice of law and arbitration
7.1. The law applicable to these regulations, means, their validity, applicability and enforcement is the law of the State of Israel only. Any dispute or disagreement between the parties ("pinguru" surfing club)
In connection with these Terms and Conditions, their implementation, meaning, applicability or validity will be submitted, exclusively and definitively, to arbitration conducted at the Israeli Business Arbitration Institution in accordance with its rules, to the denial of any authority.
Of any court or other quasi-judicial body.
7.2. If, by law, it is determined that the decision will be transferred to a judicial decision and / or another kind of judicial decision, jurisdiction of a competent court in the central region only. Legal laws will apply in the State of Israel only.
7.3 - Cancellation and replacement of products: